you - Ou, W
He/She/ It - Li, l
They - Yo, Y
1. She buys five houses. - Li achte senk kay. Or L-achte senk Kay.
2. We come to see you. - Nou vini wè w. Or N vini wè w
3. They sing all night. - Yo chante tout nan nwit.
4. They buy all the food. - Y achte tout manje a.
5. I show you the way. - Mwen montre ou chimin an
Let's practice. Translate the following sentences.
1. He is happy.
2. She walks fast.
3. I sit next to you.
4. We bring good news.
5. They talk a lot.
Find answer key at the bottom of this page
1.li kontan 2.li mache vit 3. m chita bò kote w 4.nou pote bòn nouvèl 5.yo pale anpil.